As an all-round enthusiastic IT professional, you will:
- Not only manage your activities for the head office in Antwerp, but also the sub-organizations in other countries from a non-hierarchical but functional role.
- Manage the definition of Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) contracts and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Negotiate contracts with the various business domains or customers and in alignment with the Business IS Manager.
- Manage the staff who monitor, report, and fulfill the SLAs.
- Take mitigation action in case of non-fulfillment of agreements.
- Contribute to the development of the maintenance budget together with business/finance organizations.
- Define, validate, and make applicable service level agreements (SLAs) and underpinning contracts for services offered.
- Negotiate service performance levels taking into account the needs and capacity of stakeholders and business.
- Ensure service delivery in accordance with established service level agreements (SLA’s).
- Take proactive action to ensure stable and secure applications and ICT infrastructure to avoid potential service disruptions, attending to capacity planning and information security.
- Update operational document library and log all service incidents.
- Maintain monitoring and management tools (i.e., scripts, procedures).
- Maintain IS services.
- Identify and resolve the root cause of incidents.
- Take a proactive approach to avoidance or identification of the root cause of ICT problems.
- Deploy a knowledge system based on the recurrence of common errors.
- Resolve or escalate incidents.
- Optimize system or component performance.
- Ensure that contract and deliverables are provided on time, meet quality standards, and conform to compliance requirements.
- Assess and address supplier compliance to legal, health and safety and security standards.
- You have the necessary expertise to anticipate critical component failure and make provision for recovery with minimum downtime.
- You can coach and mentor individuals and teams to address learning needs.
- You have good leadership skills.
- You work proactive and problem-solving.
- You are service-oriented and customer-oriented.
- You have good negotiation skills.
- You are fluent in English. Good knowledge of Dutch, Spanish or Portuguese is a plus.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar is a leading distributor of chemicals across emerging markets and actively trades several other commodities.
Our end-to-end chemical distribution business serves various industries, including home care, personal care, food & feed, agriculture, mining, oil & gas, glass, textiles, paper, and water treatment. Our international trade activities cover steel, plastics, cement, wood, paper, spare parts and pharmaceuticals.
We operate in more than 35 emerging markets with our own local logistics assets and people providing storage, value-added logistics and just-in-time (JIT) deliveries in over 170 locations.
Our entrepreneurial spirit, operational excellence and unmatched reliability have grown Manuchar’s annual revenues to over 1.5 billion USD.
The ingredients of our success?
We know the products, markets, global & local logistical solutions and we have the necessary financing capabilities. But most of all… we have the people that make it work!
At Manuchar, we keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.
- a job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
- cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture
- an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits
- a nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV here via our online recruitment tool CVWarehouse.