We are happy to welcome a seasoned professional at our HQ who is dedicated to build strong partnerships with the hiring managers and gets energy of attracting the right people who match our company culture.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at Manuchar we expect you to:
- Partner with business leaders to understand current and future recruitment needs.
- Set up recruitment strategies together with hiring managers and keep them apprised of your progress.
- Manage the full cycle recruitment and guide your candidates through the entire process.
- Use your expertise and proactive mindset to look for possible improvements in the recruitment procedures.
- Represent Manuchar at job fairs and maintain a network of external recruitment partners to help you where needed
- Take on several HR related projects to help create a future proof organization where people feel appreciated.
Does following profile match yours?
- You have gained several years of experience as both an agency and corporate recruiter.
- You successfully managed recruitment processes from A to Z on different functional levels.
- You have experience in working with external partners.
- You have an eye for process improvements, have led internal TA projects and know how to positively bring value to the business.
- You are fluent in English & Dutch. Knowledge of any additional language is considered a plus
- You preferably worked in an international environment.
Personality and skills
- You are service-oriented, and you easily interact with people on different levels in the organization.
- You have a diplomatic approach and know how to build partnerships and build trust.
- You set the right priorities in a constantly changing environment.
- You are driven and proactive and you take initiative in order to prevent and solve problems.
- During busy periods, you keep focused and keep delivering accurate work. During these times we can count on your flexibility to get the job done.
- You are a loyal colleague and possess a good team spirit.
- You are a fast learner and you can quickly immerse yourself in the world of international trade and logistics services of Manuchar.
- You are open minded, feel at ease in an international environment, appreciate a diversity of cultures and have high ethical standards.
- You are open and communicative with a diplomatic approach.
- You live by the values of honesty, respect, trust, transparency, ownership and responsibility
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar is a global trading, logistics and distribution company, with more than 25 years of experience and headquarters in Antwerp, Belgium.
We operate with our own people (+2000 FTE) and through our own local infrastructure in over 40 countries, mainly in emerging markets.
Our trading activities cover Chemicals, Steel, Polymers, Pharmaceuticals, Wood, Spare Parts, Paper and Cement. Our distribution and also local value added logistics are mainly focused on Commodity and Specialty Chemicals.
Ingredients of our success? We know the products, markets, global & local logistical solutions and have the necessary financing capabilities.
But most of all … We have the people that make it work!
- A job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
- Cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture
- An attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits
- A nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV here via our online recruitment tool CVWarehouse.