As Marketing & Communication Specialist you ensure that Manuchar communicates in a professional, timely, efficient and coherent way to both external parties (30%) as internal stakeholders (70%) worldwide.
- In this autonomous role you define and execute the communication strategy and plan that strengthens our corporate identity and stimulates understanding & engagement around our values, business strategies and priorities.
- Based on input from our management and other content providers, you are up to date regarding content of Manuchar. You translate these elements and develop the plan including target audience, message, timing, medium and channel.
- You will further develop, implement and monitor our corporate style and identity throughout the communications. This includes creating standards, templates, marketing material and other tools to increase efficiency & conformity.
- You will also guide the set-up and continuous optimization of our websites and other external (social) media. As a result the global and local websites are always aligned.
- To further improve the effectiveness and our external brand, you will also assist in marketing aspects initiatives such as occasional events like job-fairs, regional meetings,… .
- You will define our global corporate communication and press management plan. This with a pro-active and reactive approach on how we bring Manuchar as a brand in the market.
- You master communication theory & practice, obtained a relevant higher education and have at least 5 years experience in a business environment
- You are skilled to develop and execute a solid communication plan aligned with different kinds of stakeholders and other delivery elements such as key messages, timing/frequency,…
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills (structuring, copywriting, editing, presenting) and willing to support others to present professionally
- Proficient in Dutch & English and preferably also in Spanish
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (advanced features & templates) and skilled to work with graphic tools
- Good knowledge & hands-on appetite for web-site development and management methods
- Enthusiastic and open/outgoing personality easily relating with others and having an entrepreneurial, proactive and hands-on mentality
- Being able to deal with feedback and to distill & foster constructive elements of it
- Able to think at strategic level (analytical & structuring ability) while eager to perform the actual work to be done
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar is a global trading, logistics and distribution company, with more than 25 years of experience and headquarters in Antwerp, Belgium.
We operate with our own people (+2000 FTE) and through our own local infrastructure in over 40 countries, mainly in emerging markets. Our trading activities cover Chemicals, Steel, Polymers, Pharmaceuticals, Wood, Spare Parts, Paper and Cement. Our distribution and also local value added logistics are mainly focused on Commodity and Specialty Chemicals.
Ingredients of our success? We know the products, markets, global & local logistical solutions and have the necessary financing capabilities.
But most of all … We have the people that make it work!
- a job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
- cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open and entrepreneurial company culture
- an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits
- a nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV here via our online recruitment tool CVWarehouse.