Based at our head office in Antwerp you will be at the heart of our South Asian operations and you will:
- Look for new business opportunities, assist in establish strategies, create customer contact, analyze the needs, promote Manuchar’s added value, receive inquiries & tenders and work towards the obtention of the business.
- Be in constant contact with the regional and local colleagues in our group, in order to understand all specific country challenges, align the commercial strategy and submit the right commercial proposals.
- Internally challenge Manuchar’s business positions by posing critical questions and analyse the current situation, in order to deliver the most competitive service.
- Be the responsible for the perfect marketing of the business proposals towards the Key Customers in the region.
- Coordinate and involve the stakeholders in the negotiation process.
- Assist in establishment and management of strong relationships with our customers.
- It is essential to have a commercial and economical mindset, e.g. through a Master in Economics and maybe some first experience.
- You understand that you will only succeed through the assistance of several colleagues. There is no doubt you are a teamplayer.
- You have 1-3 years of -preferably- relevant working experience, e.g. business development with multinational accounts would even be great.
- There must be natural drive for results.
- You are ready to go through a 4 to 6 months learning phase in the sales backoffice.
- You have some knowledge, experience and/or clear interest in international business, supply chain, logistics (e.g. Incoterms) and finance.
- You are fluent in English & Urdu. Knowledge of Dutch & French is a plus.
- You have a very strong knowledge of Excel (macros, pivot tables, formulas, etc ) and PowerPoint. You know how to market and present ideas and proposals. You know how to identify and defend the added values we have with each different customer.
- You are an absolute star in coordinating and ensuring the communication flow, by being in touch with all stakeholders and by constantly controlling the status. The interaction with these stakeholders gives you energy.
- After a while, you are prepared to travel up to 20%-25% of your time.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar NV, with headquarters in Antwerp, is an internationally known solid partner in Trading, Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain Management, mostly in (petro-) chemicals and steel.
More than 2000 motivated and skilled employees, cooperating in an open company structure, are the key to Manuchar’s success, as they guarantee every day our high standards for quality and service, and contribute to our further expansion.
- A job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
- Cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture
- An attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV here via our online recruitment tool CVWarehouse.