- Based at our head office in Antwerp you will first receive an introduction in file administration on operational, documentary and financial level.
- Once you understand the documentation flow, you will gradually become responsible for the development of new business opportunities in the fertilizers industry.
- You proactively generate new opportunities by developing and maintaining a deep understanding of our market and customer needs.
- You perform thorough market analysis (trends, challenges, competition…) and have the ability to structure all information.
- You create customer contact to, analyze the needs, promote Manuchar’s added value, handle inquiries & tenders in order to further grow the business
- You are in constant contact with the regional and local colleagues in our group, in order to understand all specific country challenges, align the commercial strategy and submit the right commercial proposals
- Internally challenge Manuchar’s business positions by posing critical questions and analyse the current situation, in order to deliver the most competitive service
Successful candidates for this role will ideally have:
- A Master’s degree in Economics, Marketing, Logistics Management, or any other commercial or economical area.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in marketing, sales or logistics. Having worked in a (B2B) international setting and/or logistics, trading environment is a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish. Knowledge of Dutch or any other language is a plus.
- The skills to communicate in an effective way, in order to develop and maintain relationships with customers (internal and external) and suppliers. You are a good and sincere listener with the goal to understand our customers needs.
- Hands-on mentality and commercial acumen.
- You are a self-starter and you are autonomous and able to take charge of projects.
- You are eager to learn and you have strong engagement, drive, influencing, inspirational and negotiation skills in order to achieve our common goals.
- You live in the region of our headquarters in Antwerp and you are willing to travel.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar is a leading distributor of chemicals across emerging markets and actively trades several other commodities.
Our end-to-end chemical distribution business serves various industries, including home care, personal care, food & feed, agriculture, mining, oil & gas, glass, textiles, paper, and water treatment. Our international trade activities cover steel, plastics, cement, wood, paper, spare parts and pharmaceuticals.
We operate in more than 35 emerging markets with our own local logistics assets and people providing storage, value-added logistics and just-in-time (JIT) deliveries in over 170 locations.
Our entrepreneurial spirit, operational excellence and unmatched reliability have grown Manuchar’s annual revenues to over 1.5 billion USD.
The ingredients of our success?
We know the products, markets, global & local logistical solutions and we have the necessary financing capabilities. But most of all… we have the people that make it work!
At Manuchar, we keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.
- A job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
- Cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open, diverse, equal and inclusive company culture
- An attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits
- A nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV by applying online.