- After a training period, you will manage export orders of all our clients in Africa and the Middle-East. You will have the operational, documentary and financial responsibility concerning the orders.
- You manage the operational process and have many daily contacts (by email) with customers, suppliers, shipping companies and other stakeholders internationally, with whom you collaborate according the agreed rates.
- You are responsible for a fast and correct creation of all documents needed, which you send on time to the customers.
- You check the incoming invoices and make sure they are paid in time.
- You make a profit/loss analyze of every closed file.
- You manage every file independently, but within a team.
- For this international oriented function with certain responsibilities, it is required that you have a thorough knowledge of Dutch, English and French. If you also have good knowledge of Russian, Spanish, Mandarin or Arab, this is a plus.
- You obtained at least a bachelor’s degree (logistic management, business administration, applied economics, translator, …) and you are just graduated or you gained a first relevant experience in an administrative position in international trade or logistics (knowledge of Incoterms, letter of credit and commercial documents are a plus).
- You are service-oriented, have sense of order and you are an excellent planner.
- You work extremely accurate.
- You are driven, have a proactive and critical attitude and you take initiatives in order to solve problems. During busy periods, you keep focused and you are flexible and collegial.
- It is crucial that you are highly motivated to learn fast and to develop yourself in the world of international trade and logistics services.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar is a global trading, logistics and distribution company, with more than 25 years of experience and headquarters in Antwerp, Belgium.
We operate with our own people (1800 FTE) and through our own local infrastructure in over 40 countries, mainly in emerging markets.
Our trading activities cover Chemicals, Steel, Special Steel, Polymers, Pharmaceuticals, Wood, Spare Parts, Paper and Cement. Our distribution and also local value added logistics are mainly focused on Commodity and Specialty Chemicals.
Ingredients of our success? We know the products, markets, global & local logistical solutions and have the necessary financing capabilities.
But most of all … We have the people that make it work!
- a job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
- cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture
- an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV here via our online recruitment tool CVWarehouse.