- After a training period, you will manage import and distribution orders of all our clients in Europe. You will have the operational, documentary and financial responsibility to make sure that service is offered in a smooth way.
- You coordinate the planning of maritime and road transport in cooperation with the shipping and transport companies. You also have regular contacts with our warehouses and distributors
- You manage the operational process and have many daily contacts (by email) with customers, suppliers, shipping and transportion partners and other stakeholders internationally, with whom you collaborate according the agreed rates.
- You are responsible for a fast and correct creation of all documents needed, which you send on time to the customers.
- You check the incoming invoices and make sure they are paid in time.
- You make a profit/loss analyze of every closed file.
- You manage every file independently, but within a team.
- For this international oriented position a thorough knowledge of English and French is required. If you also have good knowledge of other languages, this is a plus.
- You obtained a bachelor or master degree (languages, economics, logistics, administration…). You have just graduated or gained a first relevant experience in an administrative or logistics role.
- You are service-oriented, work accurate and you are an excellent planner. If you have a logistics background by education or experience (forwarding, transport planning, warehouse administration,…) this is a plus. The same goes for knowledge of Incoterms, letter of credit and transport documents (B/L, CMR,…).
- You are driven, have a proactive and critical attitude and take initiative in order to solve problems. During busy periods, you keep focused and you are flexible and collegial.
- You are highly motivated to learn fast and to develop yourself in the world of international trade and logistics services.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar is a global trading, logistics and distribution company, with more than 25 years of experience and headquarters in Antwerp, Belgium.
We operate with our own people (+ 2000 FTE) and through our own local infrastructure in over 40 countries, mainly in emerging markets.
Our trading activities cover Chemicals, Steel, Special Steel, Polymers, Pharmaceuticals, Wood, Spare Parts, Paper and Cement. Our distribution and also local value added logistics are mainly focused on Commodity and Specialty Chemicals.
Ingredients of our success? We know the products, markets, global & local logistical solutions and have the necessary financing capabilities.
But most of all … We have the people that make it work!
- a job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
- cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture
- an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits
- a nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV here via our online recruitment tool CVWarehouse.