Joining our IT team in Antwerp, you will manage development, application delivery, people, and overall ICT resources.
As an all-round enthusiastic IT professional, you will implement and maintain a designated part of an ICT development ensuring that activities are conducted in accordance with organizational rules, processes, and standards. You will:
- Not only manage your activities for the head office in Antwerp, but also the sub-organizations in other countries from a non-hierarchical but functional role.
- Plan changes and implement them in accordance with organizational strategy and budget.
- Manage risks and ensure the effectiveness of the ICT infrastructure.
- Coordinate and manage staff.
- Direct, organize, plan and monitor activities.
- Negotiate the objectives and resources.
- Manage the departmental budget.
- Establish and monitor management information.
- Analyze and propose solutions for continuous productivity improvement.
- Manage the implementation and monitoring of IS quality assurance and security.
- Communicate with internal business departments and project owners.
- Orchestrates projects to develop or implement new, internally or externally defined processes to meet identified business needs.
- Define activities, responsibilities, critical milestones, resources, skills needs, interfaces and budget, optimize costs and time utilization, minimize waste and strive for high quality.
- Implement the management of risk across information systems through the application of the enterprise defined risk management policy and procedure.
- Review quality measures and recommend enhancements to influence continuous quality improvement.
- Manage information and systems security policy accounting for technical, human, organizational and other relevant threats, in line with the IT and business strategy and reflecting the risk culture of the organization.
- Evaluate security management measures and indicators
- You can deliver projects on time, on budget and in accordance with original requirements taking into account changing circumstances.
- You can provide strategic leadership for extensive interrelated programs of work.
- You can manage complex projects or programs, including interaction with others.
- You can influence project strategy by proposing new or alternative solutions and balancing effectiveness and efficiency.
- You can account for your own and others’ activities, working within the project boundary, making choices, and giving instructions, optimizing activities and resources.
- You can plan and define indicators to manage quality with respect to ICT strategy.
- You can coach and mentor individuals and teams to address learning needs.
- You can brief and train individuals and groups.
- You are fluent in English. Good knowledge of Dutch, Spanish or Portuguese is a plus.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar is a leading distributor of chemicals across emerging markets and actively trades several other commodities.
Our end-to-end chemical distribution business serves various industries, including home care, personal care, food & feed, agriculture, mining, oil & gas, glass, textiles, paper, and water treatment. Our international trade activities cover steel, plastics, cement, wood, paper, spare parts and pharmaceuticals.
We operate in more than 35 emerging markets with our own local logistics assets and people providing storage, value-added logistics and just-in-time (JIT) deliveries in over 170 locations.
Our entrepreneurial spirit, operational excellence and unmatched reliability have grown Manuchar’s annual revenues to over 1.5 billion USD.
The ingredients of our success?
We know the products, markets, global & local logistical solutions and we have the necessary financing capabilities. But most of all… we have the people that make it work!
At Manuchar, we keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.
- a job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
- cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture
- an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits
- a nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV here via our online recruitment tool CVWarehouse.