Based at our head office in Antwerp, you will be part of the Global Key Account Management Team.
Your main responsibility will be to maximize our value proposition toward multinational clients while supporting business diversification and digitization efforts.
As a Business Analyst you will:
- Work closely with our key customers in the understanding of their requirements. You will also challenge multiple internal stakeholders (sales, finance, logistics, IT, etc.) toward the maximization of our value proposition.
- Identify process improvement opportunities. You will challenge existing work practices to improve efficiency and service standards. You will benchmark with the domain best practices and make recommendations.
- Coordinate, execute, track and deliver various sizable projects for our key customers from initiation through completion. These includes the optimization of our current logistics setting or the establishment of new supply chains from scratch.
- Improve, simplify and standardize Global Key Account Management KPI’s; You ensure the implementation of comprehensive dashboards to report on progresses made toward senior management and key clients.
- Handle specific project requests from our clients, identify their needs and translate them into a business solution.
These include various types of projects, including the optimization of our financing schemes or the implementation of our supply chain control tower, a digital platform enabling near-real-time supply chain visibility and access to KPI’s toward increased efficiency and responsiveness.
- You obtained a bachelor or master degree in economics, business or supply chain management
- You have at least 3-5 years of relevant experience in a logistic environment where you gained insight in supply chain and developed general business understanding. Experience in a multinational company is a plus.
- You have strong analytical skills combined with common sense and a critical mindset.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and you are able to explain complex matters in an understandable way to various audiences, including project teams, clients and executive level.
- You have strong working knowledge of excel (macros, pivot tables, functions, etc.) and are highly motivated with new technologies.
- You are self-motivated, result driven and have a strong team spirit.
- You are fluent in English and you have a good knowledge of Dutch.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar is a global trading, logistics and distribution company, with more than 25 years of experience and headquarters in Antwerp, Belgium.
We operate with our own people (+2000 FTE) and through our own local infrastructure in over 40 countries, mainly in emerging markets.
Our trading activities cover Chemicals, Steel, Polymers, Pharmaceuticals, Wood, Spare Parts, Paper and Cement. Our distribution and also local value added logistics are mainly focused on Commodity and Specialty Chemicals.
Ingredients of our success? We know the products, markets, global & local logistical solutions and have the necessary financing capabilities.
But most of all … We have the people that make it work!
- a job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
- cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture
- an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits
- a nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV here via our online recruitment tool CVWarehouse.