Joining our Global Controlling & Performance Management team in Antwerp (HQ) your main tasks are:
- Ensure that adequate internal control is applied in our affiliates worldwide with a focus on the region that is attributed to you.
- Support the accounting processes in the affiliates within your region.
- Supervise the timely and correct reporting of our affiliates. Make sure deadlines for the various reporting are achieved.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies across all locations. (Policies regarding fixed assets, inventory and inventory related accounts and standard costs).
- Follow-up and report on various risk (accounts receivable, taxes, stock control, etc.)
- Constantly review internal processes and procedures and proactively recommend improvements and assist in implementing them.
- Coordinate the Audit Reviews with Regional Business owners and develop a close relationship with them.
- Develop a close working relationship with your affiliates management to stay closely connected on business evolutions and local reality.
- Develop in depth understanding on local business models to support financial statement analysis and validation in support of decision making at local and regional level.
- Support annual budget cycle and monthly financial reporting & analysis on group level.
- Manage ad-hoc projects within the above task scope as needed.
- You have obtained a Master Degree in Accounting or Finance
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in audit or in a similar function within a multinational environment showing strong business finance skills
- You are prepared to travel at least 20% – 25% of your time
- You are fluent in English and Spanish
- You are proactive and not afraid to take initiatives and go the extra mile
- You have an open personality and you are a strong communicator
- You are rigorous and diplomatic at the same time
- You have an analytical and critical mindset
- You are stress resistant, punctual and focused on achieving deadlines
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar is a global trading, logistics and distribution company, with more than 25 years of experience and headquarters in Antwerp, Belgium.
We operate with our own people (1800 FTE) and through our own local infrastructure in over 40 countries, mainly in emerging markets.
Our trading activities cover Chemicals, Steel, Polymers, Pharmaceuticals, Wood, Spare Parts, Paper and Cement. Our distribution and also local value added logistics are mainly focused on Commodity and Specialty Chemicals.
Ingredients of our success? We know the products, markets, global & local logistical solutions and have the necessary financing capabilities.
But most of all … We have the people that make it work!
- a job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
- cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture
- an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal vouchers, …)
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV here via our online recruitment tool CVWarehouse.